Point Pleasant Teeth Whitening Services
Obtaining beautiful, pearly-white teeth isn’t as difficult as it sounds. Our experienced dental team is here to help you achieve the smile of your dreams with our teeth whitening services in Point Pleasant.
If you’re tired of having discolored teeth, you aren’t alone. There are so many things we consume daily that stain our teeth — coffee, tea, soda, and red wine are all common culprits. Even if you avoid tooth-staining food and drink, aging also wears down the layer of enamel on your teeth, leading to yellowed teeth.
Coastal Dental is a trusted teeth whitening provider in Point Pleasant and we’re able to work with you to figure out an option that fits your budget. We offer two kinds of teeth whitening services: in-office treatment and at-home solutions.
IN-OFFICE TEETH WHITENING
If you prefer to have everything done while you’re at our dental office, our in-office teeth whitening service is a perfect choice! Dr. Zicchino is passionate about cosmetic dentistry services and he knows how to give you a flawless smile.
We use Philips Zoom teeth whitening for quick, in-office results. With Zoom teeth whitening, you’ll see a noticeable difference by the time you leave our exam room! In a little under an hour, your teeth could lighten up to eight shades.
What is Zoom Teeth Whitening?
Zoom is an in-office teeth whitening procedure that uses Blue LED-light technology to whiten your teeth. Our dental specialists apply the treatment to give you whiter teeth without having to experience sensitivity typically associated with teeth whitening procedures.Here’s how the Zoom whitening procedure works:
- Whitening Gel – We’ll prep your mouth by thoroughly cleaning your teeth, then applying a special whitening gel. This gel breaks down the compounds responsible for bonding to (and staining) your teeth.
- Blue LED Light Treatment – Once the gel is applied we’ll shine a blue LED light on your teeth, making the whitening process happen faster.
- Repeat – We repeat the whitening gel and light combination a few more times, for a total of about 45 minutes.
- Post-treatment gel – After your teeth have been noticeably whitened, we make sure your tooth enamel is protected by applying a post-treatment gel. This gel also helps to reduce tooth sensitivity some patients experience after teeth whitening procedures.
Is Zoom In-Office Teeth Whitening Right for Me?
If you’re looking for noticeable, instant results, our in-office Zoom whitening procedure is a great choice. You’ll spend just an hour in the dentist’s chair and leave with a whiter smile.
Take-Home Teeth Whitening Solution
Our take-home teeth whitening solution doesn’t provide results as quickly as our in-office whitening, but it’s still highly effective.
We’ll send you home with a full in-home teeth whitening kit which can make your teeth 4-8 shades brighter!
How Does In-Home Teeth Whitening Work?
Our in-home teeth whitening kit consists of a mouthpiece, whitening gel, and special blue LED light technology to give you a brighter smile from the comfort of your own home.
In-Home Teeth Whitening Process:
- Consultation – When you visit our office in Point Pleasant, we’ll make sure in-home teeth whitening is the right choice for your specific dental needs.
- In-home whitening kit – We’ll send you home with your custom teeth-whitening kit, which contains a mouthpiece equipped with blue LED light technology, teeth whitening gel (contains 10% hydrogen peroxide), a USB charger, and a travel case.
- Wearing your whitening tray – First, you’ll brush a thin layer of the teeth whitening gel on the front of your top and bottom teeth. Then, you’ll put in the mouthpiece and turn it on. After eight minutes, the light will automatically turn off.
Depending on your custom teeth-whitening plan, the number of times you reapply the whitening gel and mouthpiece will vary. It could take three or more applications to achieve your desired results. Dr. Zicchino and his expert dental team will provide personalized instructions based on your needs.
How Long Does Teeth Whitening Last?
Depending on the method you choose (in-office versus in-home), you should see results for six months to two years. The main factors that determine how long your teeth whitening lasts are the cause of your discolored teeth and how you maintain your new smile post-treatment.
How to Care for Your Teeth After Teeth Whitening:
- Avoid teeth-staining drinks including tea, coffee, red wine, and sodas.
- If you do drink something that is known to stain teeth, use a straw so it’s not directly hitting your teeth when you drink it.
- Brush and floss your teeth after every meal.
- Avoid tobacco products. Not only are they harmful to your overall health, but they’re also a huge culprit of tooth discoloration.
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost in Point Pleasant?
Typically, the in-office Zoom whitening costs $799 and the take-home kit is $399, but you can always check our specials page! We’re usually running a special promotion on teeth whitening services.
Professional Teeth Whitening in Point Pleasant
Whether you’re interested in a quick, dramatic in-office teeth whitening service or prefer to do it at home, Coastal Dental offers a solution that fits your needs. We’ll work with you to determine the best teeth whitening solution that fits your budget.
Dr. Zicchino is passionate about giving patients a flawless smile. Book an appointment or give us a call at 732-714-1030.